I. GENERAL TERMS.
As used in this Agreement, the term “Sites” includes all Finally Services and Bill Payment Services websites, pages that are associated or within each website and all devices, applications or services that Finally operates or offers that link to this Agreement. By accepting electronically (for example, clicking “I Agree”), installing, accessing or using the Services, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement and Finally Privacy and Security Policy, as they may be amended from time to time in the future (see “Modifications” below). If you do not agree to this Agreement, then you may not use the Services.
- Accepting the Terms
- Privacy and your Personal Information
- Description of the Services
- Account Information from Third Party Sites
- Finally Offers and Third-Party Links
- Your Registration Information
- Your Use of the Service
- Use With Your Mobile Device
- Online and Mobile Alerts
- Rights You Grant to Us
- Finally’s Intellectual Property Rights
- Access and Interference
- Rules for Posting
- Social Media Sites
- Disclaimer of Representations and Warranties
- Not a Financial Planner, Broker or Tax Advisor
- Limitations on Finally’s Liability
- Your Indemnification of Finally
- Ending your relationship with Finally
- Governing Law and Forum for Disputes
- Finally QuickView
- Bill Payment Services
- Apple Requirements
1. Accepting the Terms
By using the information, tools, features, software and functionality including content, updates and new releases provided by Finally of the Finally Services or the Bill Payment Services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement, whether you are a “Visitor” (which means that you simply browse the Myfinally.com or Myfinally.ca website), or a “Customer” (which means that you have registered for an account with us to use any one of our Services.) The term “you” or “User” refers to a Visitor, Member or Customer. The term “we” refers to Finally. If you wish to become a Customer or want to make use of the Services, you must read this Agreement and indicate your acceptance during the registration process.
You may not use any of the Services and you may not accept this Agreement if you are not legally authorized to accept and be bound by these terms or are not at least 18 years of age and, in any event, of a legal age to form a binding contract with Finally.
Before you continue, you should print or save a local copy of this Agreement for your records.
2. Privacy and your Personal Information
You can view the Finally Privacy Statement here and any changes published by Finally. You agree that Finally may use and maintain your data according to the Finally’s Privacy Statement, as part of the Services. You give Finally permission to combine information you enter or upload for the Services with that of other users of the Services. For example, this means that Finally may use your and other users’ non-identifiable, aggregated data to improve the Services or to design promotions. Finally may access or store personal information in multiple countries, including countries outside of your own country to the extent permitted by applicable law.
3. Description of the Services
The Finally Service is a personal financial planning management service that allows you to consolidate and track your financial information, among other services. The Finally Service is provided to you by Finally, and is meant to provide you with your information to allow you to organize, manage, and plan your finances.
The Bill Payment Services offers various tools and functions through the Sites including a personal information management service that allows you to consolidate and track certain financial information. It may also include a bill payment service that allows you to make pre-authorized debits and payments to third parties as further described below.
The Services may also present you information relating to third party products or services (“Finally Offers”) that you may be interested in. The Services may also provide you general tips, recommendations and educational material.
4. Account Information from Third Party Sites
Users may direct Finally to retrieve their own information maintained online by third-parties with which they have customer relationships, maintain accounts or engage in financial transactions (“Account Information”). Finally works with one or more online service providers to access this Account Information. Finally does not review the Account Information for accuracy, legality or non-infringement. Finally is not responsible for the Account Information or products and services offered by or on third-party sites.
Finally cannot always foresee or anticipate technical or other difficulties which may result in failure to obtain data or loss of data, personalization settings or other service interruptions. Finally cannot assume responsibility for the timeliness, accuracy, deletion, non-delivery or failure to store any user data, communications or personalization settings. For example, Account Information is only as fresh as the time may show, which reflects when the information is obtained from such sites. Such information may be more up-to-date when obtained directly from the relevant sites. You can refresh your Account Information through the Services, in the manner prescribed in the associated instructions.
5. Finally Offers and Third-Party Links
Some parts of the Services are supported by sponsored links from advertisers. The Services may display product recommendations included in Finally Offers that may be custom matched to you based on information stored in the Services, queries made through the Services or other information. We may disclose when a particular Finally Offer is sponsored or otherwise provided by a third party.
In connection with Finally Offers, the Services will provide links to other web sites belonging to Finally advertisers and other third parties. Finally Offers are provided to you as a convenience. Finally does not endorse, warrant or guarantee the products or services available through the Finally Offers (or any other third-party products or services advertised on or linked from our site), whether or not sponsored. Finally is not an agent or broker or otherwise responsible for the activities or policies of those web sites. Finally does not guarantee that the loan, investment, plan, product, or other service terms, rates or rewards offered by any particular advertiser or other third party on the Sites are actually the terms that may be offered to you if you pursue the offer or that they are the best terms or lowest rates available in the market. Information in the Finally Offers are provided by the third parties, and any offer is subject to the third parties’ review of your information. Finally may receive compensation from third parties which may impact the placement and availability of the Finally Offers.
The links which we might place on the Finally Website or the Services do not imply that we sponsor, endorse or are affiliated or associated with, or have been legally authorized to use any trade-mark, trade name, service mark, design, logo, symbol or other copyrighted materials displayed on or accessible through such sites.
6. Your Registration Information and Electronic Communications
In order to allow you to use the Services, you will need to sign up for an account with Finally. We may verify your identity. You authorize us to make any inquiries we consider necessary to validate your identity. These inquiries may include asking you for further information, requiring you to provide your full address, your date of birth, your social security or SIN number and/or requiring you to take steps to confirm ownership of your email address or financial instruments, ordering a credit report, or verifying information you provide against third party databases or through other sources. If you do not provide this information or Finally cannot verify your identity, we can refuse to allow you to use the Services.
You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password which, together with your LoginID e-mail address or username, allows you to access the Sites. That LoginID or username and password, together with any mobile number or other information you provide form your “Registration Information.” By providing us with your e-mail address, you consent to receive all required notices and information. Electronic communications may be posted on the Services site and/or delivered to your e-mail address that we have on file for you. It is your responsibility to promptly update us with your complete, accurate contact information, or change your information, including email address, as appropriate. Notices will be provided in HTML (or, if your system does not support HTML, in plain-text) in the text of the e-mail or through a link to the appropriate page on our site, accessible through any standard, commercially available internet browser. Your consent to receive communications electronically is valid until you end your relationship with us.
You may print a copy of any electronic communications and retain it for your records. We reserve the right to terminate or change how we provide electronic communications and may provide you with appropriate notice in accordance with applicable law.
If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your Registration or Account Information for the Services, you agree to notify Finally immediately at the email address – email@example.com.
If you believe that your Registration or Account Information or device that you use to access the Services has been lost or stolen, that someone is using your account without your permission, or that an Unauthorized Transfer (as defined in Section 25.1 Bill Payment Services below) has occurred, you must notify us immediately in order to minimize your possible losses.
7. Your Use of the Services
Your right to access and use the Sites and the Services is personal to you and is not transferable by you to any other person or entity. You are only entitled to access and use the Sites and Services for lawful purposes. Accurate records enable Finally to provide the Services to you. You must provide true, accurate, current and complete information about your accounts maintained at other web sites, as requested in our “add account” setup forms, and you may not misrepresent your Registration and Account Information. In order for the Services to function effectively, you must also keep your Registration and Account Information up to date and accurate. If you do not do this, the accuracy and effectiveness of the Services will be affected. You represent that you are a legal owner of, and that you are authorized to provide us with, all Registration and Account Information and other information necessary to facilitate your use of the Services.
Your access and use of the Services may be interrupted from time to time for any of several reasons, including, without limitation, the malfunction of equipment, periodic updating, maintenance or repair of the Services or other actions that Finally, in its sole discretion, may elect to take. In no event will Finally be liable to any party for any loss, cost, or damage that results from any scheduled or unscheduled downtime.
Your sole and exclusive remedy for any failure or non-performance of the Services, including any associated software or other materials supplied in connection with such services, shall be for Finally to use commercially reasonable efforts to effectuate an adjustment or repair of the applicable service.
From time to time, Finally may include new and/or updated pre-release features and trial use (“Sneak Preview” features) in Services for your use and which permit you to provide feedback. You understand and agree that your use of Sneak Preview features is voluntary and Finally is not obligated to provide you with any Sneak Preview features. Furthermore, if you decide to use the Sneak Preview features you agree to abide by any rules or restrictions Finally may place on them. You understand that once you use the Sneak Preview features, you may be unable to revert back to the earlier version of the same or similar feature. Additionally, if such reversion is possible, you may not be able to return or restore data created within the Sneak Preview feature back to the earlier version. The Sneak Preview features are provided on an “as is” basis and may contain errors or inaccuracies that could cause failures, corruption or loss of data and/or information from any connected device. You acknowledge and agree that all use of the Sneak Preview features is at your sole risk.
8. Use With Your Mobile Device
Use of these Services may be available through a compatible mobile device, Internet and/or network access and may require software. You agree that you are solely responsible for these requirements, including any applicable changes, updates and fees as well as the terms of your agreement with your mobile device and telecommunications provider. FINALLY MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED AS TO: (i) THE AVAILABILITY OF TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES FROM YOUR PROVIDER AND ACCESS TO THE SERVICES AT ANY TIME OR FROM ANY LOCATION; (ii) ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION OF THE TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES; AND (iii) ANY DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES OR FAILURE TO TRANSMIT ANY DATA, COMMUNICATIONS OR SETTINGS CONNECTED WITH THE SERVICES.
9. Online and Mobile Alerts
Finally may from time to time provide automatic alerts and voluntary account-related alerts. Automatic alerts may be sent to you following certain changes to your account or information, such as a change in your Registration Information.
Voluntary account alerts may be turned on by default as part of the Services. They may then be customized, deactivated or reactivated by you. These alerts allow you to choose alert messages for your accounts. Finally may add new alerts from time to time, or cease to provide certain alerts at any time upon its sole discretion. Each alert has different options available, and you may be asked to select from among these options upon activation of your alerts service.
You understand and agree that any alerts provided to you through the Services may be delayed or prevented by a variety of factors. Finally may make commercially reasonable efforts to provide alerts in a timely manner with accurate information, but cannot guarantee the delivery, timeliness, or accuracy of the content of any alert. Finally shall not be liable for any delays, failure to deliver, or misdirected delivery of any alert; for any errors in the content of an alert; or for any actions taken or not taken by you or any third party in reliance on an alert.
Electronic alerts will be sent to the email address or mobile number you have provided for the Services. If your email address or your mobile number changes, you are responsible for informing us of that change. Alerts may also be sent to a mobile device that accepts text messages. Changes to your email address and mobile number will apply to all of your alerts.
Because alerts are not encrypted, we will make reasonable efforts to never include your passcode. However, alerts may include your Login ID and some information about your accounts. Depending upon which alerts you select, information such as an account balance or the due date for your credit card payment may be included. Anyone with access to your email will be able to view the content of these alerts. At any time you may disable future alerts.
10. Rights You Grant to Us
By submitting information, data, passwords, usernames, PINs, other log-in information, materials and other content to Finally through the Services, you are licensing that content to Finally for the purpose of providing the Services. Finally may use and store the content in accordance with this Agreement and our Privacy Statement. You represent that you are entitled to submit it to Finally for use for this purpose, without any obligation by Finally to pay any fees or be subject to any restrictions or limitations. By using the Services, you expressly authorize Finally to access your Account Information maintained by identified third parties, on your behalf as your agent, and you expressly authorize such third parties to disclose your information to us. When you use the “Add Accounts” feature of the Services, you will be directly connected or connected via a third party, to the website for the third party you have identified. Finally will submit information including usernames and passwords that you provide to log into the Site. You hereby authorize and permit Finally to use and store information submitted by you to accomplish the foregoing and to configure the Services so that it is compatible with the third party sites for which you submit your information. For purposes of this Agreement and solely to provide the Account Information to you as part of the Services, you grant Finally a limited power of attorney, and appoint Finally as your attorney-in-fact and agent, to access third party sites, retrieve and use your information with the full power and authority to do and perform each thing necessary in connection with such activities, as you could do in person. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WHEN FINALLY IS ACCESSING AND RETRIEVING ACCOUNT INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTY SITES, FINALLY IS ACTING AS YOUR AGENT, AND NOT AS THE AGENT OF OR ON BEHALF OF THE THIRD PARTY THAT OPERATES THE THIRD PARTY SITE. You understand and agree that the Services are not sponsored or endorsed by any third parties accessible through the Services. Finally is not responsible for any payment processing errors or fees or other Services-related issues, including those issues that may arise from inaccurate account information.
11. Finally’s Intellectual Property Rights
The contents of the Services, including its “look and feel” (e.g., text, graphics, images, logos and button icons), photographs, editorial content, notices, software (including html-based computer programs) and other material are or will be protected under both Canada and other applicable copyright, trademark and other laws. The contents of the Services belong are licensed to Finally or its software or content suppliers. Finally grants you the right to view and use the Services subject to these terms. You may download or print a copy of information for the Services for your personal, internal and non-commercial use only. Any distribution, reprint or electronic reproduction of any content from the Services in whole or in part for any other purpose is expressly prohibited without our prior written consent. You agree not to use, nor permit any third party to use, the Site or the Services or content in a manner that violates any applicable law, regulation or this Agreement.
12. Access and Interference
You agree that you will not:
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, deep link or other similar automated data gathering or extraction tools, program, algorithm or methodology to access, acquire, copy or monitor the Services or any portion of the Services, without Finally’s express written consent, which may be withheld in Finally’s sole discretion;
- Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the services, other than the search engines and search agents available through the Services and other than generally available third-party web browsers (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer or Safari);
- Post or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other contaminating or destructive features, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of the Services;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Services; or
- Attempt to gain an unauthorized access to any portion of the Services.
13. Rules for Posting
As part of the Services, Finally may allow you to post content on bulletin boards, blogs and at various other publicly available locations on the Sites. These forums may be hosted by Finally or by one of our third party service providers on Finally’s behalf. You agree in posting content to follow certain rules.
- You are responsible for all content you submit, upload, post or store through the Services.
- You are responsible for all materials (“Content”) uploaded, posted or stored through your use of the Services. You grant Finally a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to host and use any Content provided through your use of the Services. Archive your Content frequently. You are responsible for any lost or unrecoverable Content. You must provide all required and appropriate warnings, information and disclosures. Finally is not responsible for the Content or data you submit through the Services. By submitting content to us, you represent that you have all necessary rights and hereby grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, modify, display, and perform all or any portion of the content in connection with Services and our business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the site (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each User a non-exclusive license to access your posted content through the Sites, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such content as permitted through the functionality of the Services and under this Agreement.
- You agree not to use, nor permit any third party to use, the Services to a) post or transmit any message which is libelous or defamatory, or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person; b)post or transmit any message, data, image or program that is indecent, obscene, pornographic, harassing, threatening, abusive, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive; that encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any law; or that is otherwise inappropriate; c)post or transmit any message, data, image or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion; or d) interfere with other Users’ use of the Service, including, without limitation, disrupting the normal flow of dialogue in an interactive area of the Sites, deleting or revising any content posted by another person or entity, or taking any action that imposes a disproportionate burden on the Service infrastructure or that negatively affects the availability of the Service to others.
- Except where expressly permitted, you may not post or transmit charity requests; petitions for signatures; franchises, distributorship, sales representative agency arrangements, or other business opportunities (including offers of employment or contracting arrangements); club memberships; chain letters; or letters relating to pyramid schemes. You may not post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials or any other solicitation of other users to use goods or services except in those areas (e.g., a classified bulletin board) that are designated for such purpose.
- You agree that any employment or other relationship you form or attempt to form with an employer, employee, or contractor whom you contact through areas of the Sites that may be designated for that purpose is between you and that employer, employee, or contractor alone, and not with us.
- You may not copy or use personal identifying or business contact information about other Users without their permission. Unsolicited e-mails, mailings, telephone calls, or other communications to individuals or companies whose contact details you obtain through the Services are prohibited.
- You agree that we may use any content, feedback, suggestions, or ideas you post in any way, including in future modifications of the Service, other products or services, advertising or marketing materials. You grant us a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, sublicensable, non-revocable, fully paid-up, royalty free license to use the content and feedback you provide to us in any way.
The Services may include a community forum or other social features to exchange information with other users of the Services and the public. Finally does not support and is not responsible for the content in these community forums. Please use respect when you interact with other users. Do not reveal information that you do not want to make public. Users may post hypertext links to content of third parties for which Finally is not responsible.
14. Social media sites
15. Disclaimer of Representations and Warranties
THE SITES, SERVICES, INFORMATION, DATA, FEATURES, AND ALL CONTENT AND ALL SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SERVICES OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES (WHETHER OR NOT SPONSORED) ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. FINALLY, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, DISTRIBUTORS OR SUPPLIERS (COLLECTIVELY, “SUPPLIERS”) MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONTENT OR OPERATION OF THE SITE OR OF THE SERVICES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
NEITHER FINALLY OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT ON THE SITES OR OF THE SERVICES (WHETHER OR NOT SPONSORED), AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEITHER FINALLY OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT THE CONTENT THAT MAY BE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES IS FREE OF INFECTION FROM ANY VIRUSES OR OTHER CODE OR COMPUTER PROGRAMMING ROUTINES THAT CONTAIN CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OR THAT ARE INTENDED TO DAMAGE, SURREPTITIOUSLY INTERCEPT OR EXPROPRIATE ANY SYSTEM, DATA OR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN SUCH STATES LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS 15 AND 17 OF THIS PROVISION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
16. Not a Financial Planner, Broker or Tax Advisor
NEITHER FINALLY NOR THE SERVICES ARE INTENDED TO PROVIDE LEGAL, TAX OR FINANCIAL ADVICE. FINALLY ENGAGES WITH PROFESSIONAL FINANCIAL ADVISORS AND OR PLANNERS TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES, HOWEVER FINALLY IS NOT A PROFESSIONAL FINANCIAL PLANNER, BROKER OR TAX ADVISOR. The Services are intended only to assist you in your financial organization and decision-making and is broad in scope. Your personal financial situation is unique, and any information and advice obtained through the Service may not be appropriate for your situation. Accordingly, before making any final decisions or implementing any financial strategy, you should consider obtaining additional information and advice from your accountant or other financial advisers who are fully aware of your individual circumstances.
17. Limitations on Finally’s Liability
THE LAWS OF CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS, INCLUDING IN THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC, DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LEGAL WARRANTIES, LIABILITY OR CERTAIN DAMAGES OR LIMITATIONS OF REPRESENTATIONS MADE CONCERNING GOODS OR SERVICES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE BELOW EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASE, EXCLUSIONS/LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT CONSISTENT WITH APPLICABLE LAW.
Although we strive to update and keep accurate as much as possible the content contained in the Services, errors and/or omissions may occur and we cannot guarantee it is accurate and complete at all times.
ACCORDINGLY, THE WEBSITE AND APP, INCLUDING THE CONTENT, THIRD PARTY OFFERS AND SERVICES PROVIDED THEREIN (INCLUDING ANY THIRD PARTY BANK ACCOUNT VERIFICATION SERVICES), IS BEING PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. FINALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. FINALLY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS ON THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL FINALLY, ITS AFFILIATES, MEMBERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES (INCLUDING THIRD PARTY OFFERS), EVEN IF FINALLY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY OR CURRENCY OF ANY CONTENT.
18. Your Indemnification of Finally
You shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Finally and its officers, directors, shareholders, and employees, from and against all claims, suits, proceedings, losses, liabilities, and expenses, whether in tort, contract, or otherwise, that arise out of or relate, including but not limited to attorney’s fees, in whole or in part arising out of or attributable to any breach of this Agreement or any activity by you (or anyone acting under your password or username) in relation to the Sites or your use of the Services.
19. No Advice
By using the Services, you understand and acknowledge that any information Finally provides to you is for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional financial, legal or other advice to you and should not be relied upon in that regard. In addition, Finally does not promise or guarantee that the information provided to you as part of the Services will improve your financial standing.
This web site is meant to help you improve your understanding of financial planning. It is NOT intended to replace financial, investment or legal advice from qualified professionals. We suggest that, before making any decision or taking any action, you should consult with a professional adviser.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the material contained on the site is accurate at the time of publication. However, Finally will not under any circumstances be liable to you or any other person in any way for any loss or damages (direct, indirect, special, economic, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary, including without limitation loss of revenue, data, anticipated profits or lost business) in respect of use of, or inability to use, or any reliance on, the Site, any of its content or links (including without limitation any inaccuracies or viruses), or any web browser or other equipment.
20. Ending your relationship with Finally
21. Ending your relationship with Finally
This Agreement will continue to apply until terminated by either you or Finally (or any Finally affiliate/subsidiary) as set out below. If you want to terminate this legal agreement for the Services, you may do so as follows:
To close or delete your account, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may ask you additional information to validate your identity and account information prior to processing your request. If the request is processed successfully, your account will be closed and your ability to log in deactivated immediately. Your MyFinally.com account data will be removed as explained in our Privacy Statement and we will send you a confirmation via email.
To remove Finally from your mobile devices, delete the Mobile App. However, deleting the app will not delete your Finally account, it will only delete the data from the device. Therefore, in order to close your account for the Finally Service, login to Finally.com via the web and follow the instructions above.
Finally may at any time, terminate its legal agreement with you and access to the Services:
a. if you have breached any provision of this Agreement (or have acted in a manner which clearly shows that you do not intend to, or are unable to comply with the provisions of this Agreement); b. if Finally in its sole discretion believes it is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the Service to you is, or becomes, unlawful); c. for any reason and at any time with or without notice to you; or d. immediately upon notice to the e-mail address provided by you as part of your Registration Information.
You acknowledge and agree that Finally may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or prohibit any further access to all files and the Services by you. Further, you agree that Finally shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Services.
Finally reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Sites or Services with or without notice. Finally reserves the right to change the Services, including applicable fees, in our sole discretion and from time to time. In such event, if you are a paid user to the Finally Services and Bill Payment Services, Finally will provide notice to you. If you do not agree to the changes after receiving a notice of the change to the Services, you may stop using the Services. Your use of the Services, after you are notified of any change(s) will constitute your agreement to such change(s). You agree that Finally shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspensions, or discontinuance of the Services.
Finally may modify this Agreement from time to time. Any and all changes to this Agreement may be provided to you by electronic means (i.e., via email or by posting the information on the Sites). You are deemed to accept and agree to be bound by any changes to the Agreement when you use the Services after those changes are posted.
23. Forum for Disputes
You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions, or in person in Canada or at another mutually agreed location. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and not appealable, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. This Section 21 shall survive expiration, termination or rescission of this Agreement.
24. Allegations of Copyright and Trademark Infringements; Notification
Finally respects the intellectual property rights of others and Finally asks that users of the Site and Services do the same. If you believe that your intellectual property is being used on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Designated Agent (set forth below) the following information
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The information specified above must be sent to Finally’s Designated Agent, whose contact information is as follows:
Finally Financial Services Inc..
Attention: Designated Agent
10 Navy Wharf Crt, Unit 2109
Toronto, ON. M5V3V2
Please note that the Copyright Act may impose liability for damages on any person who knowingly sends meritless notices of infringement. Please do not make false claims.
Any information or correspondence that you provide to Finally may be shared with third parties, including the person who provided Finally with the allegedly infringing material.
Upon receipt of a bona fide infringement notification by the Designated Agent, it is Finally’s policy to remove or disable access to the infringing material, notify the user that it has removed or disabled access to the material, and, for repeat offenders, to terminate such user’s access to the service.
If you believe that your content should not have been removed for alleged copyright infringement, you may send Finally’s Designated Agent a written counter-notice with the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that was removed, and the location on the Site where it would have been found prior to its removal;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed as a result of a mistake or misidentification; and
- Your physical or electronic signature, together with your contact information (address, telephone number and, if available, email address).
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, we may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the user, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at our discretion.
II. SUPPLEMENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE SERVICES.
These Supplemental Terms and Conditions apply for Payment Services and shall prevail over any conflict or inconsistency with the Agreement above. Capitalized terms not otherwise defined below have the meanings provided in the General Terms above.
25. Bank or Financial Institution Account Verification